The Kaïkoura model is a travel ukulele inspired by tahitian traditional instruments. Its solid and compact vintage design combines great comfort and playability with suprisingly loud projection. Loud, twangy and bright sound somewhere between a Gramophone and a Banjolele (Banjo uke).
Unique Travel Concert Ukulele handcrafted in France.
- Top : Choose between Walnut, Maple, Padouk, Purple Heart, Zebrano, Black Limba, Ovangkol, Mahogany
- Body/Neck/Headstock : Choose between Wenge, Sycamore Maple, Padouk, Purple Heart
- Scale Length : 390mm
- Pegds : Graphtech Ratio Black
- Floating Bridge : Solid Mahogany
- Nut : Bone
- Strings : Mélopée Fluorocarbon
- Oil finish – natural mate
- Grey high-end softBag included
- Schaller Passive Pick-up included
Options available (pre-mounted pick-up, hardcase, etc.)